Legion Publications

I have a small corner shop on Wargame Vault where I sell a set of rules and flags for the Legion of the United States. The rules, entitled Our Moccasins Trickled Blood, have sold decently well over the years, and are quite affordable. One day I hope to offer a full blown version of the rules, with scenarios and maps, but it is the lack of good map-making software that has kept me from accomplishing that goal thus far.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Second Seminole War Eye Candy

Mark Luther was kind enough to give me permission to use any of his Second Seminole War pictures for my blog.  I will simply post this picture of his amazing terrain as a tease, and you see more by clicking HERE.  Great stuff, and thank you, Mark!

What miniatures terrain should look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...