Legion Publications

I have a small corner shop on Wargame Vault where I sell a set of rules and flags for the Legion of the United States. The rules, entitled Our Moccasins Trickled Blood, have sold decently well over the years, and are quite affordable. One day I hope to offer a full blown version of the rules, with scenarios and maps, but it is the lack of good map-making software that has kept me from accomplishing that goal thus far.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

CincyCon - The Alamo

At the recent CincyCon convention held between Dayton and Cincinnati, Larry Reber from Gettysburg Soldiers was hosting a beautiful Alamo event.  I snapped a couple of pics for inspiration.



3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'd like to do an Alamo game at my local convention. Which scale did you use and who sells those pretty figures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As noted above, this was Larry Reber's game, not mine. Sorry for any confusion. He was using a version of Gettysburg Soldiers, and I believe the figs are all Blue Moon 18mm.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...